Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SAFE SEX NEED NOT BE BORING

For the last week I've been getting organized for my trip to UK and Ireland.
At first this had me excited if not exhuberant. Now however with just 48 hours to go I am already considering the return date .....(packing for a climate which is so unreliable has at last got to me ). My bedroom ,strewn with clothing for every type of weather is looking more like a war zone .
Yes this feeling is always so and when ,on Thursday when the British Airways flight actually departs , I will commence check off and count down until my return.
The buzz experienced on hearing "ladies and gentlemen we are now approaching Tegel Airport ", plus the view be it daytime or night never diminishes ..............
Berlin is a city where Volksfest ( funfairs ) have always played an important role for all .
In the days of a divided city the west had three such events .
One in the former British sector organized by the Germans . This was in October.
The second was staged in the American Sector and was in summer .
The third and my favourite, was held in May /June in Tegel , the former French sector. Each year there was a specific French theme , lots of gourmet food , wine and CanCan dancers . Evenings spent there were pure magic . The rides wild , dangerous and thrilling.
On some you could actually see all of TXL airport . At night time it resembled a gigantic birds nest with the aircraft appearing more like huge white birds asleep.
To this day Berlin has maintained the annual Volksfest at Tegel . On my return I will be able to see it under construction as we come in to land .
The following piece of fun was inspired by a night at the Tegel Funfair :-



SAFE SEX NEED NOT BE BORING .


Safe sex need not be boring ...... far from it
Indeed I think I've found the answer.
And from the look of things........hundreds have
But do they know it ?
I wonder.
Funfairs , Volksfest,call them what you will.
An orgasm costs two euro .... three for a real heaven and earth experience.
It's true ,try it and see!
And should you say, "Oh no such things are not for me "
The chances are you'd say the same in bed .
But ,if like me you relish that glorious surge,
Body tingling with racing heart beat.
Not to mention ecstatic crying out ,.....well
Roll up, roll up, try a fun fair .





Helena Mikas in Berlin.

No comments: