Friday, May 12, 2006

So far -----------

To be woken by a roaring sea is so much better than by traffic .
A shower followed by breakast .What a feast that turns out to be . Every possible culinary delight is available here. Dangerous but delicious. Today a swim came first ....... What a heavenly way to start the day ....Hmmmm can think of just one other that surpasses it !
Then a walk along the beach where I discovered a cave full of sensational pebbles .
Having found one to match the vixen criteria of pebble perfection my journey continued to the cliff tops where a spectacular view lay before the eyes.
But enough . There are things to do places to see. I have :------
A) eaten food which was prepared and presented by a true artist ,
B) met a wonderful woman who was getting engaged to an English man .( this amazing couple came back to give me their email address).
C) Had a therapy which left my legs feeling brand new .
D) Experienced a sensation of "no time"
E) Slept in the deepest of sleeps with wonderful dreams.

Stress, worry, fear, anxiety,problems have no place here -----What is more I am of the opinion that for those who suffer from depression or similar conditions , a week in such a place as Inchydoney would help more than any amount of medication .
This is a place to revisit . Tomorrow I drive to Galway but a part of me will forever remain on Inchydoney island.

No comments: