Thursday, May 25, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different .




Yes These are a few of my favourite things !
Not quite The Sound of Music you may say but they all have a special meaning in my life .
Take the above ... cuffs , mask and whip .... You have my word they were not bought in an attempt to be a Dominatrix . After all ,some actually believe I am --- so why try .
Seriously ,I was considering a revival of the Suffragette movement. ( long story and may explain another time )
Our curtailed freedoms put a stop to that one .But enough , have had my political discussion for today.
So now these fun items adorn my bedroom door and get strange looks when work men call. My friends .... they know me smile and say "ah Vixen ".
They are a reminder that one can be politically aware and sexy at same time . Hmmm should I send to a certain Deputy P M ...... Oh no ,lets move on to my next picture .









This is my golden fox fur coat.It kept me feeling very warm and all woman in a very cold Berlin winter of minus 18°c.
I enjoy wearing this coat with my long black suede knee boots and black suede gloves .It makes me feel a real Miss Vixen. Winter becomes enjoyable .









Here is my mink . A silky soft dream of a coat ---- ideal for cold days when you wish to be ultra elegant yet warm .
It is mid calf and therefore wonderful no matter what you wear ,or for that matter, how little you wear .
The collar is amazing as it really does protect you from the easterly winds which can be terrible in this part of the world .
The coat is as light as a feather yet so effective .
Indeed both coats are and what is more . Should the rain come they dont let it through . Once indoors you merely shake the fur and hang to dry ... voila .
In a week or so these items must go in storage for the summer . I can truly report that summer is not my season . I will miss the classic elegance and fun of my furs .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now I know why people have fur handcuffs!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting wardrobe you have Miss Vixen. Would not like to get on the bad side of you ........hmmmmm........ then maybe I would! Love the furs, really very very sexy!

Anonymous said...

Now all we are missing are the boots!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

Is that a fur bedspread I see also? Really like your furs Miss Vixen, bet you turn a few heads when you go out wearing them

Anonymous said...

Miss Vixen
you have wet out appetite with these amazing coats, how about some more!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

Hi
have discovered your world foxy lady, bet you are a real vixen in bed

Anonymous said...

hey foxy lady, any more where this came from