Wednesday, May 03, 2006

fur.............electric or otherwise.

The following is a sign seen in a Swedish furriers :-

"Fur coats made for ladies from their own skins "

Not sure that I would have enough to make a waistcoat since today was my day for a visit to Deniz .Deniz is Turkish and her personality and skills ensure that women travel many miles to be beautified .
The salon in Schöneberg is a joy to visit .One comes away feeling sensational .
From top to toe my skin feels ultra soft and silky .Eyes brows are curved and resemble two musical slurs .
Though I'm not entirely sure what the poet E E Cummings would think of other things.

In his work ---'i like my body when it is with your body "
He writes the following :-

i like,slowly stroking the shocking fuzz of your electric fur and what is it comes over parting flesh ......

You see my electric fur is no more ! Much as I am a foxy lady and enjoy my coats,electric fur is a variety that I never wear .
Yet something tells me that were E E Cummings still alive he would enjoy the opportunity of more delightful skin .

Some photographs were taken at the salon today . As soon as possible a few of these will be added.
Watch this space ..............

No comments: