Thursday, May 11, 2006

Molly Malone cannot compete

Today has been another fun day. Great weather too .
The following are just a few of my activities :-
1/A certain bookshop where the discussion was animated and fascinating.
2/Shopping in Grafton Street .
3/A visit to a Carmelite Church where I was amazed at the number of people queuing to confess . None of them took long . I decided to remain the sinner I am rather than risk creating an even longer line .
4/Clarendon Street for special cosmetic purchases . Did you know that a certain amazing brand of makeup is no longer available in Germany or UK ?
Lots of stores in Saudi Arabia , Kuwait and Dubai sell it.Other than these quite a few in Ireland do .
5/ Tried the silver fox fur coat on yet again.It is so beautiful and so me !
6/Discovered the joys of Eddy Rocket Diner .
7/Had my photographs developed and put on disc.
8/ Heard from gorilla ..

My conclusion is that :-
In Dublin's fair city I am more than --- "Alive alive oh "

No comments: