Monday, May 29, 2006

A Bad ' Air ' Day

Oh what a Monday ! It can only get better ...I hope .
You see I was all set to do a blog but , hours of arguing with British Airways(Bremen) has left me wondering if I do actually speak English .
In a nut shell they have messed my booking to Istanbul --- as a result ,place availability to make good their error ,is no longer there. Not content with that, they have ,through more errors changed my pin twice leaving me unaware ! This has resulted in my being unable to log in and deal with online bookings bookings etc .
BA in London have tried to assist and have called Bremen repeatedly , but when they too received no cooperation ... what hope for me ?
As you can well imagine I was in no real mood to take my mink to the furriers .
Once there I couldn't bring myself to leave it . Childish .... maybe ,but a real fur lover will understand.
Off I went to Tegel Airport and sorted a flight with Turkish Airlines .
So now on Saturday 3rd June ,I'm off to where East meets West .
When my neighbour heard of the change of plan plus airline she grimaced .
Upon asking why the expression I was informed that to her knowledge TK were previously banned from landing in Europe .........
Well by now I was fit for nothing . She wonders now if she meant TK !
All I can say is 'when your time is ready no amount of manipulation can change it'
Plus , if a certain very 'economy' airline is given permission to land throughout the EU (note they even landed in a military airport!) Then I reckon Miss Vixen will be fine with the Turkish Flag carrier.
Shame that it's so hot there now . As TK fly their flag I could have done the same with mink !!!
My hotel has wifi in the rooms so maybe a blog or two will find their way from the The Bosphorus .
Will I get as much inspiration as Agatha Christie ? Doubtful but :----
One never knows .

No comments: