Thursday, June 01, 2006

Z is for Zotter


Oh I know I'm terrible for this use of the alphabet but today there is a good reason .
Zotter is real , Zotter is wonderful , Zotter is everything you could wish for .
You may ask ,"what is Zotter?"
It is chocolate but not just any chocolate .
It is fair trade / hand made and what is more ,the firm are now working towards using only ingredients which are both organic and certified .
Yet for all of this ,Zotter is not expensive .
Today I received an order of their goods ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
One in particular could be ideal for somebody I know :-
called "Für Jäger und Gejagte " ( For Hunter and Hunted ) it contains whisky .
Do try and look at their web site. It is www.zotter.at
An Austrian firm ,they have one of the best sites I have ever seen .
You'll be able to select your language then drool as you read descriptions of 75 different kinds of chocolate plus much ,much more
For sure you will marvel at the wrappers which can be described as works of art.
Then take my word for it the contents are so delicious no amount of adjectives can truly do them justice.
Temptation yes but also a super idea for special presents .
Take this as my tip for today , tomorrow and forever try Zotter !
The arrival of my package was a great start to June . This week so far having been plagued by matters technical ...
That being said I had ended May in an appropriate manner . Yes , so awful was the weather yesterday that I wore my mink which gave me 'the feel good factor.'
On calling in to chat with my furrier my blog was discussed and there is a possiblity that on my return from Istanbul we could do a selection of photos to illustrate the amazing world of fur.............
So much to enjoy in life :- Zotter chocolate ,travel to Istanbul ,worldcup football, fur.
To name but a few ...................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to the photographs of your world of fur

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm 24 from Birmingham UK and love older women especially I came across your site today and love you fur & boots pictures.You are fantasitc