Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Miss Vixen finds her logo .















Yesterday whilst in Schlütterstrasse I went into a sensational antique shop to buy a special present for a friend. The article had been much sought but never found . As is the way with such matters what I was seeking , almost knocked on the shop window .
But a second surprise awaited me .
In a vitrine I spotted the above ! In summer minus my furs (my hall mark so to speak ) what to do ? Here is the answer .... my logo and summer wear .
It is French and in the Art Deco style. Photographs do not do it justice .
As you will note the above appears almost white the second , shell pink .
In reality it changes with the light and has a lustre which resembles Mother of Pearl .
I love the eyes and the sweep of the tail . It has such movement .
Miss Vixen wears a lot of black and this brooch looks effective through it's simplicity and sensual lines.
It is a 'one off '....hence we go well together .







No comments: