Friday, June 30, 2006

Humour is the best medium.








Ok so the world likes to say what a stodgy , humourless folk the Germans are.
I for one can't say this has been my experience . Cartoons and funny postcards were always on hand when I was learning German. To date my collection of such is considerable .
The world cup has produced this little gem. Specially done for the Polizei Berlin, it carries the message of zero tolerance and makes one smile . Today I was able to add to my collection along with much more information . Given out along with pens and badges by police (who by the way ,spoke several languages )it carried the message.
Britain take note . Security can be achieved for the masses minus a 'them and us' policy . As I write this there isn't a screen left for public viewing in UK . All have had to be shut down . For a land famous for Monty Python, what I wonder has gone wrong ?

No comments: