Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Miss Vixen has a dilemma .

















It's very hot and the game between Germany and Ecuador is underway.
Of course I have loyalty to my adoptive land and am wearing their colours.
It's 20th June and in the history of German football rather a black day it seems.
Well we have started well but as I type there's a long way to go and nothing is over until that final whistle .
Later today I'll be sporting English colours as my home country plays Sweden .
So why a dilemma ?
Watching the progress I wonder what "if","when" , Germany and England meet.
Which colours to wear ?
In this weather the famous German FKK ( nudity ) would be most practical and for sure I wouldn't be showing my loyalties .
I have discussed with German contacts and they all find the idea , --- would you believe , "cool".


Late night edition......
Germany played brilliantly . 3-0 so now play Sweden on Saturday .
England seemed to lose their act achieving a 2-2 draw.Their next game is with Ecuador on Sunday .
Meanwhile the weather gets hotter and hotter and if it continues this way FKK will be the only way .

No comments: