Friday, June 23, 2006

Coming Shortly .

Yes it's half time and the score is Togo 0 ---- France 0.
If I could, I would serve ice-cream and cold drinks but cyber does have limitations .
However , I can take this opportunity to draw your attention to another forthcoming contest .
No ... not a repeat of the World Cup and this time you could be the winner . Let me explain.
I have been out and about photographing those people who play a professional role in caring for Miss Vixen.
ie )Boot maker,beautician,furrier, bookseller,physiotherapist, etc to name but a few.
These pictures will be displayed here. All that is required is for you to match the correct face to the correct occupation . Easy ? We shall see.
It will entail you sending your entries to the comments page .So best you send a name. Why ?
Well the winner , in true fashion , gets a prize !
It could be you . So not a time to remain anonymous.. Make up a name but be distinctive .
Now , back to the match and my participation .
Miss Vixen is looking forward to yours .

No comments: