Thursday, May 11, 2006

Miss Vixen or Ryan's Daughter











I left Dublin airport today after a nerve wracking struggle with road signs that leave much to be desired .
The journey was pleasant enough and en route several St Pats of the road were kind enough to help me out with direction .These guys get a 9 out of 10 for charm plus, plus !
Why not 10 you may ask ? Simple ...... nobody is perfect .
The scenery can best be described as rolling , gentle and impressive but nothing was to prepare me for Clonakilty and Inchydoney Island .
The sea mist ,rising and floating inland and across the bonnet of the car created an almost fairy tale setting . Winding roads ,sea ,mountains and there I was ----
Inchydoney Spa .
After a welcome with sherry I was shown to my room .Much pampering lies ahead .
Then followed a meal and a walk down to the beach .In a setting that had me feeling more like Ryan's Daughter I walked along the sands. The tide was out but still very loud . To watch it rolling and hear it roaring was pure sensual magic . Ones taste , smell, vision and touch all fused together to create something akin to an extra ordinary orgasm !
Nothing and nobody can stop the amazing force of the ocean and I for one feel secure in this knowledge .
Ryan's daughter was a miss vixen .. .. .. She was a romantic ,passionate, loved her clothes and knew what she wanted .
Those who have seen the film know she was to pay the price for being her 'own person .'
Why I wonder does society fear such individualism ??
As for the real miss vixen . I will make do with sea , spa treatments ,fine food and well anything after that is ,as they say ..... a bonus .

No comments: