Sunday, May 14, 2006

An A B C of sorts .

She is :------ AMAZING .

Also :-------BEAUTIFUL.

She has :------CHARISMA.

Fur sure :-----DIVA LIKE.

Extremely:-----EXOTIC.

Is famed as:---FABULOUS.

Also as :-----GLAMOROUS.

Men find her:--HOT.

Women find her:---INSPIRATIONAL

Her name begins with :--J

No way is she a :----KITTEN .

Her looks are :-----LOVELY.

Some say :------MAGNIFICENT.

Huntsman thinks she is :---NAUGHTY.

2nd letter of surname is:- O

Husband's name begins with:-- P

She auditoned for :--QUEEN CLEOPATRA

And at this point I'm giving you a chance to guess ...... not very hard hard is It ?
A clue is THE BITCH ------------- see I told you-------- easy ------------
Yes Joan Collins .
In the theatre she was fascinating and lived up to my expectations . Well almost.
At the end of the show ,her departure from the stage was swift .Then followed a game of hide and seek with her fans by refusing to depart the Theatre in public view .
A more orderly group at the stage door,one had yet to see and no more than twenty in number.
I for one found this sad . However annoying the public may seem they are a part of the equation of stardom .The Diva appeared to have forgotton this .
It appears she had experienced delays coming from Torquay.Hmmmm after my nightmare journey, I know the feeling well .
Next time I think she should consider a helicopter and come to think of it I may have just the right number for her.
Now this next part could be risky ...... I wonder what an A B C of sorts on miss vixen would read like ????? Reader you are welcome to send me your 'thoughts '

No comments: