Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Yet another Jewel in Berlin.












As all who know me are aware I am anti - smoking . For a variety of reasons but mainly health related .
On the 20th April I posted a blog entitled "Success at Last". Finding cafes , restaurants etc here in Berlin with a none smoking policy is not easy .
Imagine my delight therefore when yesterday I came across another superb place.
Reader do take note:-
'Suppe & Kaffee' is to be found at Berliner Strasse 39, near to U Bahn Blisse Strasse,and several main bus stops . For any planning a trip to Berlin this is in the Wilmersdorf /Charlottenburg area.
Run by a terrific couple it is well thought out with many features in mind . Air conditioning and wheelchair access.
They make a variety of delicious soups each day . No enhancers or instant ingredients are used . Baked Potatoes ,salads and bagels Their selection is satisfying and also well priced .
Seating is comfortable and the warm decor pleasant.
'Suppe & Kaffee 'also caters for those who wish to take away ... ideal for people who enjoy a really good home made soup but have neither time nor talent for cooking .Worthy of note is that they run a delivery service for business meetings etc .
A bonus system operates with each purchase so all in all it's a great place to visit .
I discovered Suppe & Kaffee as I wanted a quick coffee. Amazing what you find in Berlin . This is yet another place on Miss Vixen's list .

As a footnote let me add that:-
Life has been very busy with lot's of fun since last Tuesday ..My new boots are amazing , wonderful to wear and reader, .... YES ,they do stop the traffic , but that's another story .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this miss vixen .would like to buy you coffee. maybe more .