Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Miss Vixen goes in Hospital

It's 6.24 am here in Berlin , Tuesday the 10th October . Have just had my coffee.
In just over thirty minutes I have to set off for the hospital and yes ,am feeling such a mixture of emotions ,it is unreal .
But ... never the less am wearing my best sexy boots .An outward symbol of the inner me that says ,"ok the next few weeks will be tough and painful but Miss Vixen will survive ".
Hope to be back with you all as soon as possible . If the technology in my hospital room is working .. maybe even tonight ..
Until whenever and wishing you all lots of fun .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss V, sorry to hear you are going to hospital, no matter how good, they are still a horrible place to be. You make me laugh, at a time like this, you still wear your best boots on such a sombre occassion. Get well soon Miss V

miss_vixen said...

Of course i wore my boots .. i mean ! But the news is i have come home . This vixen didnt like feeling trapped . A coward ? Maybe but will get to the show ---------

Anonymous said...

Hi I wish you all the best, maybe I try to call you.
Jürgen

miss_vixen said...

Thanks but, ?? Jürgen ?? kennen wir uns lol ??