Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fechner Fashion ,Fur and Fun






What a brilliant night it was at the Fechner Fur Show .

Held in conjunction with Kopenhagen Fur it was spectacular .
The venue was the K P M Halle in the Tiergarten.* This is a place to visit for those intending to visit Berlin.
I could never begin to describe all the fashion and my camera work does not do justice to the elegance and beauty of the designs.
After this evening I have a new found respect for fashion photographers. One has to be quick to get those shots .
There was champagne which was constantly topped up and later some beautiful presents . For the ladies a leather case full of cosmetics .For the gentlemen a leather and fur key ring. Ideal for stroking ones special partner ... Maybe ...
Did I see anything special ? Oh for sure . A marvelous blouson jacket .
The price is as yet unknown .. If any wealthy man would like to buy Miss Vixen the jacket of her dreams .. Well all I can say is "feel free ."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make you a deal Miss V, I buy you the fur and you buy me the key ring!

miss_vixen said...

Since I have the key ring ..I accept.Where shall I send the bill?

Anonymous said...

You have me entranced, "to stroke one's special partner",now what kind of keyring is that?

miss_vixen said...

keyring for fur and then you'll see. A deal is a deal lol