Friday, October 27, 2006

Pictures from an Exhibition .






Last night I attended a photographic exhibition entitled 'Postleitzahl 00000 or The Fool' ,it was held in Prinzlauerberg.
Alternative, as is much of the artists work, it throws a spotlight on human relationships and their interaction within a framework of domestic inertia ,chaos and other problems.
Within each shot one can experience a multitude of emotions .
There was a reading and I have to report that it was,a fascinating evening .
These are just a few of the pictures I took. With permission of course.
We are all voyeurs on life yet so often fail to see. The use of´my camera has, I trust, enabled me to create a sense of being 'THERE' for any readers.
I hope you enjoy..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmiss V, like your pictures, yes, we do miss so much of what's going on around us, pictures can tell us so much. Good work Miss V.