Sunday, October 08, 2006

Forward planning not ,forward march

All who know me are aware of my weakness for boots . I make no apologies. Once again the stores are full of designs to lure and tempt . Oh I love them all .
So it should come as no surprise therefore that yesterday yet another pair was purchased.
Long , brown leather , sensual stitching and with a zip . Made in Italy they are best described as classical and elegant .
Let's view them as forward planning. They will be ideal at the Ostsee for strolling along the sea front. Boots were made for such..and more ..but ..
Not for military combat . .

Miss Vixen (Berlin's foxiest lady and soul sister to Lysistrata )

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ther Miss V, I see you are a big fan of fur, am I to believe you are an equal fan of boots? Let's see 'em!

miss_vixen said...

you are so right in your belief .
as for your desire to see .lol patience is a virtue .. have fun

Anonymous said...

Ok Miss V, you win, of course, it's up to you, but judging by your fab mink, can only dream of what you must look like in boots! Waiting with patience!

Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight, you have a weakness for boots and, by all accounts, furs? Yeah? Any more we should know about!

miss_vixen said...

Now that would be telling !!!!

Anonymous said...

Sure wud be telling, but that's what makes you fascinating! Bet you like to party, am I right? From what little I know, Berlin is a pretty lively city and you can have a lot of fun there right?

miss_vixen said...

100% correct---- this is a city where a woman can be sensual, fashion minded , love fun AND politically engaged all at once !

Anonymous said...

Now you are what I class one BUSY lady. You seem to be someone who works hard, but also plays hard, yeah?

miss_vixen said...

ja, oui, da, yes,

Anonymous said...

I take that as a very definite yes, a lady who knows what she wants, assertive, intelligent, and not afraid to show it! Miss V, you are most interesting, so glad to have the pleasure!