Thursday, October 05, 2006

Miss Vixen prepares

Not long until the 10th and hospital .
Come to think of it -- this time next week I'll be made to stand and walk. Sounds all so Biblical doesn't it? Just as long as they don't ask me to 'take up my bed '.
I still am wanting my dream of the other week to come true and the 12th see me leaping 'a la un petite gazelle' round my room .
To date people have been amazing . Almost as good as British Airways helping you plan a journey which will cover many continents.
German administration runs like a Rolls Royce .It is something to behold and all done with courtesy and such charm. Therefore it's proving fun not ,stress.
Manicure and pedicure are done.Facial etc is set for Monday .A couple of delightful new items for my wardrobe have been purchased and ,the question of the necessary special connection for my pc has been resolved . This with the help of numerous German men. When it comes to pc techno know how always ask a German !
To these guys a special thank you . They have all been patient and brilliant .
Off shortly to see to some more. Tomorrow meet up with a friend for a long lunch .Weekend will be spent packing .
Oh yes must also call my furrier .... hey a must do .
It really is turning out to be like a great adventure . One that will make things right not to mention enable me to do some teaching work in Lebanon as soon as possible .
Until later ....
Miss Vixen ( Berlin's foxiest lady )

No comments: