Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Miss Vixen's Ode to Joy .

Oh I feel wonderful ! It is a terrific feeling .
To awaken after an amazingly deep sleep ,in my own bed , kept extra warm by my furry cover. The sun streaming through the windows as well . Yes ,home feels sensational.
Telephone calls have been fun and a friend and I are going to the Fur Show . Then later that week to their exhibition .
Tonight another friend is calling round and we are going out to eat at a small Italian place where the food is excellent . My General Practitioner has spoken and is of the opinion I did the right thing yesterday in saying no and leaving the scene..My input ? Well exercises and do you know what ? I am feeling better , looking better and just want to sing !! Now it's time to go and see to work, some shopping and who knows what ... life has such a lovely way of surprising you .Not to mention teaching you more about yourself ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss V, you sleep under a "furry cover", what's this?

miss_vixen said...

It's called living 'the life' Indeed am off there now .

Anonymous said...

Sorry, don't quiet get it, "furry cover", enlighten us

miss_vixen said...

oh dear . you seem to be a native english speaker lol . where is the problem understanding ? i take it you have covers on your bed furry or otherwise..... miss vixen