Monday, October 23, 2006

Another Day in Paradise .

Monday 23rd October and Berlin weather has been sunny with strong, warm breezes which ruffle your hair ,caress your face and make the trees dance and shake so as to create music with their leaves ..
It was a perfect day therefore to take the S Bahn and visit 'Fechner Design' in Lichterfelde Ost. There were the amazing items from Saturday and yes --I did try several on . BEAUTIFUL
The one I was really interested in had already been sold . As it had not been collected by the buyer I was able to try and oh, this jacket is ME !*
Herr Fechner assures me that he will be able to make another and it would take around five weeks .
To complete my day I did bring my lovely mink home from storage . My fox fur coat remains until we are experiencing colder days.

*(For those interested it is the brown jacket worn by a model with long blonde hair .
See post for 21st Oct .)

***to the anonymous comment writer I say :-
" now is your chance to make good your offer"
Some how though I doubt you will be doing .........

No comments: