Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sex in the City .













I hope that the above pictures prove fun for you .
Messe Berlin , which is minutes from my home stages some wonderful exhibitions .
Today it seems that Hot Movies ( what I wonder are cold ones ) was the theme.
I had to get off the bus and take these shots for your enjoyment.
Yes,I am sure gentlemen readers will appreciate.
The Venus event is an expo for all sorts of sexual items and erotica..
It could be worth a visit just for the sheer fun of it . As Berlin's foxy lady I am still of the opinion that natural is best and yes that includes fur, maybe leather boots but a must have are , lovely ,lovely hands .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss V, from NYC in answer to your previous. Like your pics today, nice of you to think of us readers, on thier behalf, thank you Miss V, we sure do appreciate you going out there like that for us. So come on now, tell us, what do they have in Berlin that we don't in NYC?

miss_vixen said...

ME !! you did ask .