Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cowardice or Courage ?

Well it is now 8:40pm on the 10th October and I'm home . That didn't take long did it?
All seemed fine until a rather unpleasant female Doctor began to speak to me as one would chastise a 5 year old. Then go on to inform me that ,no , after the operation I wouldn't walk as I had hoped - EVER .... NOT ,a terrific sales pitch . Unaccustomed as she was to patients having their say it didn't take long before we clashed and I informed her there would be no surgery .
You may call me a coward and who knows I could be . But saying no requires courage .
All too often we fail to listen to that inner voice that says STOP .
I have had enough of being bullied and browbeaten in such situations .Therefore, having come across yet another inhuman type it was red alert for Miss Vixen .
The plus is I am home and yes Cinderella will go to the ball on the 21st October .

Notes to ponder:
I went into hospital dressed well , looking good and feeling good . Maybe this is what upset a certain Doctor .
The taxi driver who brought me home had many a horror story of that particular dept to tell me .
Yes our inner voice is always worth listening to .

No comments: