Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Boots that Men find Magic .


You know when you’re doing some thing right.Well wearing these boots gives me that 'feel good factor'-
They can even stop the traffic ! Honestly . For example ........
On Saturday morning I went out to the bus stop . No sooner was I there when a very new black Mercedes pulled in and the extremely handsome driver asked if he could take me to wherever I wished to go.
I graciously accepted and was glad of the ride to Schlutter Strasse .
Mind you everything has a down side ……Seems he works for Ryan Air .
How do I do it ? Still he does have great taste in boots..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss V, good to see you back out and about, hospitals ain't nice places to be. You sure are a fun lady, this guy stops and offers you a ride in his car in the middle of Berlin and you take it, good on 'ya! Mind you, can't say I blame him, would do the same myself. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

It's not your boots that are magic Miss Vixen, it's you .You have men bewitched .

miss_vixen said...

Thanks for the kind comments yes it is fabulous being home . As for magical powers I have been referred to as a Hexe frequently lol

Anonymous said...

Magic doesn't begin to describe your powers