Friday, October 06, 2006

Wanted --A furry, no ,fairy Godmother .


Yesterday I made a call to my furrier . They will deliver my favourite coat to me .
Wonderful ! Then I was told an invitation is in the post.
Yes ,a fabulous fashion show of fur is to take place . Lots of fox jackets as well this year .. The problem ?
It's on Saturday 21st October and where will Miss Vixen be ? Why-- in hospital.
Now I know how Cinderella felt .
There is a chance for me though . First-----hard work with my physiotherapy.
Then secondly, try and use the German attitude to weekends whilst in hospital . They actually allow you out for a day or even home the weekend. Almost like parole .
Am keeping fingers crossed the professor agrees and that a suitable Prince Charming will drive me to the party .....
Just in case a fairy Godmother does hear my plea I'm packing a special outfit . No glass slippers though , but lovely ,sexy boots.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be sure happy to take you there Miss V. I mean, who could say know to a beautiful lady like you with such good taste in fashion!

miss_vixen said...

How kind of you Mr A ! However it is unlikely you reside in Berlin.
Shame for i think you would have enjoyed - It promises to be a fine evening . The picture on this article is from my furriers show last year ...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess it would be fun, sounds like living in Berlin's a blast.

Anonymous said...

Miss V, I would be delighted to be your prince charming. But only if I get to come along to the show with you, deal? Think I'd enjoy looking at such a display of luxurious coats being worn by Berlin's finest. And who knows, you might be persuaded to take to the catwalk yourself, why not? You sure have the look!

miss_vixen said...

Any Prince Charming gets to see the show. Goes without saying !

Anonymous said...

ah yes, but what point for Prince Charming without his Princess?

Anonymous said...

And to be a Prince Charming, I need to.....................?

miss_vixen said...

Find your Princess i would say .. Find the one who looks good in boots though .Glass slippers are a little dangerous !