Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year












I hope you all had a brilliant time last night seeing 2007 in .
I had a very good evening and to welcome the year,was 'A Vixen on the roof '
To be up there among the rooftops of Berlin with a 360° firework display which lasted for hours was something else !
Photographs proved somewhat impossible due to my jumping around not to mention screaming and squealing with delight .
Here is my first 2007 photograph of the moon. (It made a certain host laugh.)
Can we work to make this a year free of hatred , war and senseless killing ?
If all did their bit ,no matter how small ,those politicians would have to listen .
As it is they ignore and waste our taxes on more and more horror.
So when you've all sobered up .. wake up to life and your responsiblity to each other . This is a terrific world with trillions of wonderful people .
We can make it happen. Last night on that roof I further amused the host by singing and dancing to one of my specially written anti-war songs . Hmmm would you believe I was pronounced a radical ! Thanks for the compliment .....not to mention the fun .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too Miss Vix. You a radical?? never :-)

elle

miss_vixen said...

Well thank you elle but methinks you are speaking tongue in cheek lol It's OK have been called far worse ! :-)