Thursday, January 25, 2007

"Send Her Vix-torius "




Ok,couldn't resist the play on words . Apologies to any royalists .
Why victory ? Well you see it's like this .
Today we had snow and rather cold weather. Great! A day to enjoy .
Late in the afternoon on leaving a supermarket,I walked to a crowded bus stop, only to be approached by a group of gangly youths (note:American and British ).
They claimed to be undertaking a political survey on the killing of innocent animals for fur coats . "Did this bother me that I wore innocent animals ?"
As I didn't blush , look flustered or abashed they were at a loss . Their idea being to look big . My answer of "no", was followed by my pointing out to the these Anglo / US specimens that if and when they took as much interest in the killing carried out by their own countries of innocent Iraqis ,etc , not to mention ,gave up their meat , leather belts , shoes ,then they may, just may,have some credibilty .
I congratulated them on a pathetic joke which had backfired in their direction .
There is a guy who says my political postings are just S---T or C--P. Hmmm well to him I would say good job I am switched on in this area .It enables me to stand my ground. The crowd of Germans at the bus stop who had witnessed victory by Miss Vixen ,actually congratulated me as the youths sloped off, much 'trodden on' by the wearer of the boots you see here .
Have said it before and will say it again ... these spell out ....
DON'T MESS WITH ME !

No comments: