Friday, January 12, 2007

Love at first sight





So here they are . The latest object of my desire ( re boots that is ) .Yesterday, when I first saw these it was a case of love at first sight .
This morning I went to the boutique at Savigny Platz and well ,just couldnt say no .
Here they are . Whether you the readers like or loathe is of no account.
These photos do not do them justice . Seeing and touching is believing .

Ps.
On my way out I spotted yet another pair. Not safe out alone am I ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not safe to let out alone? Most definitely not! Sensational boots Miss Vixen, and you are getting more?! Is there no end to your appetite?
the Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

In a word --- "No" lol

Anonymous said...

With an appetite like that, should think you must have the monopoly on fur and boots in Berlin!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Oh dear Huntsman do you find me greedy ? I mean can a lady ever have enough ?

Anonymous said...

Depends on what enough is of! But in your case, NO, you are not greedy and you deserve these pleasures.
The Huntsman