Thursday, January 11, 2007

Berlin and Boots



Today I discovered a pair of boots that are sensational,as they satisy that part of me which is outrageously wild !
Made in ultra fine, soft black leather they are more like gloves which slide over the legs up to the knees .There is yet another piece of soft black leather which goes over the ankle and main shaft of the leg . It somewhat resembles a 'waistcoat' to the main boot. As it fastens with buttons ,the image is one of pure sensuality . The heels are quite high and when wearing them .... oooh what thoughts went through my mind !
It is hard to envisage ever wanting to take such boots off .
So . Did I buy ?
Not yet . I return tomorrow wearing the skirt and top seen in the above picture .Unlike my suede ( seen here ) which pass to all items , the pair seen today are are a pure indulgence for special days and nights .
I have to confess -------- I am hooked .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Vixen, what a fantastic looking coat! It is a very very very sexy garment worn with true style!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

What can I say other than "Thank you "

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, so what thoughts did go through your mind then? Or are they too naughty to print?!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

How did you guess lol Clever you .. I may whisper in your ear though !

Anonymous said...

Now that does sound a very interesting offer, how could one refuse!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

You tell me :-)