Friday, January 05, 2007

My Kama Sutra Chair





On 17th November I wrote a post re my Kama Sutra Sofa . A truly fabulous piece of furniture .
Shortly before Christmas my made to order Kama Sutra chair was delivered .
It is so versatile and makes relaxation a reality .
I'm sure that many of you know that feeling .. You come home and want to sit down before even removing your coat .. Well. enjoy the illustrations and Miss Vixen enjoying her now, even cosier 'den'

* the sides of this chair adust to the desired angle simply using body pressure !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most amazing look in that fabulous fox, dare not say, but you have the look!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

So have you entertained any guests on your new chair yet/
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Thank you for your compliment Mr H .I take it it is such lol
In reply to your query .. I never expect my guests to stand when they can be seated !

Anonymous said...

Well there's being seated and there's being seated. Question is, who's sitting and who's standing!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Hmmmmm ,will pay attention and keep you posted lol But methinks you speak in riddles :-)