Monday, January 15, 2007

A mixed Monday offering.



Today will share a few things with you.
a) Have you noticed that the days are getting longer ? It feels great to enjoy just a little extra daylight .
b) Now here are two of the silliest statements I have ever read !
1 "Every great love begins with a kiss "

2 "The only fashion shows men will actively enjoy are swimsuit parades "

Think I know one reader who will most certainly agree with me re the absurdity of the second .

c) As for the other boots spotted when leaving the shoe salon on Saturday .
I went today and had them photographed ..See above . Sorry, the assistant had shaky hands . Or did I move . Who cares . You literally get the picture . But ,as yet I have not got the goods . It's the quality of leather that concerns me .. so more thought is needed. These are not cheap... and lovely as they are they don't compare with that, which for Miss Vixen ,was love at first sight .
So all in all a mixed Monday or rather, part of it .

ps) Oh yes had a letter from my furrier . An amazing sale is on with great reductions.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a fashion show with swimsuits and fur? Better still, with fur and boots!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

The latter only please.Boots and fur . But then I do this each day ! As you know .

Anonymous said...

A letter from your furrier? Bet you have been in to his shop already checking out what's on offer, any purchases, or any in mind?
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Yes I have , no not yet , not sure lol How well you seem to know me !

Anonymous said...

Well, you do have such an appetite for fine furs, of course one would expect to see you make another purchase. Maybe he should consider giving you a good deal, after all, you are such a good promotion for his furs!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Odd you should say this . My furrier said the same ! Do you have a microphone planted lol

Anonymous said...

Do I take it then that he WILL offer you an appropriate reward for all your efforts?
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should consider starting your own line of fur fashion?
The Huntsman