Thursday, January 04, 2007

Special Request .


Today I had a query re one of my coats .
As most are aware I do own several but one of these is a 'fake'or fun fur .
In response to this special requst here's a photograph to illustrate .
If my art work with the black top is not up to Adobe standard ( then apologies )
One can't be an expert on everything . The garment worn on the original photo was a little too revealing and yes, as Miss Vixen I do have standards to maintain.
It is a coat which does have potential See below.eg( keeping one warmish in a heli )
Think even 'Huntsman' would agree with that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Vixen, you look positively radiant in the sunshine wearing that beautiful coat, let's just hope you have some more inquiries!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

You see--I knew you would approve of this coat ! Seems I know your taste ..