Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thank you .....Mr G




The above were sent to me by one who reads my ramblings. It seems he enjoys playing around with photographs and using some programme he changed these off my Bleak mid-winter posting. Artistic stuff !
I rather like the result and want to share with you . Photos can make excellent screen savers .. So yes, you are all welcome to use. Be my guest. Thanks again Mr G.
Sadly the snow was short lived . Today Berlin is seeing the old year out in true Anglo/ Irish fashion .Rain ,drizzly rain has set in .
My best wishes to all for this weekend . Have great build up to 2007.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's your build-up coming along? More to the point, wonder what you are buidling up to!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Very well thanks . Hope it's same for you.In answer to your query. ACTION ..MAGIC ACTION ..

Anonymous said...

Will you be using your magic wand to do some tricks?
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Hmmm as a progressive I favour 'the hands on' approach to magic.. Wands are so tacky ...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am sure your hands on approach is unique,together with everything else you bring to the party.
The Huntsman