Thursday, December 07, 2006

These Boots are made for ------------------

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world "
Bette Midler.

Boots and high heels are best described as statement footwear.The message of the former being "hey don't mess with me !"



Today I found them ! Yes just what I have been looking for .
Returning from sport , I was rather casually dressed under my fur .
These boots are special. They make a statement ( several actually ).
If you are in Berlin or due to visit, then I can recommend the shop.
One is served coffee whilst receiving superb service and the choice of footwear is sensational.....It is as follows :-
Mode Schuhe , Olivaer Platz 18 , 10707 , Berlin ...They also have a web site . Details to follow .

web site is as www.mode-schuhe-berlin.de
By the way the German word for boots is stiefel . I tell you this as the site is in German .Posted by Picasa

No comments: