Friday, June 04, 2010

Summer In The City




Upon abdication of the ghastly Schimmel Palace I didn't just lose my title as Schimmel Königen , but a great deal of clothing . Until of late things have been too hectic to get around to replacement shopping plus I have to find items that are to my liking as opposed to 'will do'

Suffice to say the day's arrived as has summer .Here's a little collage showing just a few of my finds . One pair of summer boots , a pair of beautiful heeled sandles, a leisure dress , one little grey top ,ideal for cyling . The wonderful part being there was no need to trail all over the city . Joachim Friedrich Str /Westfälische Strasse had the lot . Mind you I can think of some who'd say a visit to the Brain Centre Berlin would have been more in keeping . Yes, that is a real place ... see attached shot .

All in all ,it was a marvellous afternoon .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice boots Miss V, they look really good on you!

The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

If these are your summer boots, can't wait to see what you are planning for winter!

The Huntsman