Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's A Lovely Day Today .


Enjoying every little thing ensures the above is true . My day began with the news that a friend had won the lottery . Ok €8,10 but hey , a win . Then off to sport with another friend . I have to admit a) the breakfast part was the best ,followed by b) the mixed facilities with typical German nudity being the 'amusement '. On then to Ka De We and a purchase of my favourite tipple . Some new ones to try . Namely 'Satan' and 'Judas' . Anything goes here so I was at liberty to arrange the bottles on a table at the Le Notre food hall and photograph . This led to my meeting a wonderful Swedish family . Guess what they wanted after our discussion ? .. orange armbands, to show their feelings re China and it's abuse of human rights .

No comments: