Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Ill Wind That Blows Nobody Any Good ???


Strong winds are not the norm for Berlin but on Friday the 12th November "they blew into town " . Riding my bicycle in such was hard work and a dilemma when a bag containing my camera , books and many very important documents was torn from the pannier. Imagine my emotions when early Tuesday morning a police woman rang to say all had been handed in [check this blog Thursday night] and was awaiting collection at a Police Station on the Kudamm. In pouring rain I set off and sure enough there it all was. After signing and collecting, coffee was a must have . A fellow coffee drinker took my picture to mark the reunification of Miss Vixen with her Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ10. It so happens that this lady also had cause for celebration so , using her camera I took pictures ,followed by more with mine .Then we discovered we are both bloggers. Now let's see what's the saying :-

"It's an ill wind that blows nobody good "

Sure was an awful wind but one resulting in a very happy day and pleasant encounter .If you read German ,her blog is http://www.berlin-woman.de/







2 comments:

Muysers said...

Dear Helena, it was a great thing to meet you just after a very important date. You was a kind of angel telling me: Life and Berlin is great! I share this with you. Your will the Berlin-Woman tomorrow on my Blog. With warmest regards

Carola as Berlin-Woman

miss_vixen said...

Thank you so much Carola ..It just goes to show that rain , wind whatever, Berlin is the tops !