Monday, February 15, 2010

Dr Feelgood Makes You Feel Very Good .


Yesterday was not only Valentine's Day , it was the final day of the Dr Feelgood tour in Germany .Pardon the pun , a "lovely" way to end . They were fantastic and the atmosphere in Quasimodo Jazz Club ,Berlin was electric . Again I regret my camera quality but trust me this place is mega dark .
My dilemma now is ..to wash or not to wash . Having been kissed by the vocalist who with his energy ,made seeing believing .I also discovered that sure , being a groupie is still possible !
This group have no B type numbers .All are tops .Makes you proud to be British .Let's hear it for Dr Feelgood as government.


In Helena's Links you can view the Dr Feelgood website .Check out the gigs and listen to their music . A prescription guaranteed to lift your spirits .

No comments: