Thursday, June 28, 2007

A few moments in one of Ms Vixen's days.


Yesterday I was extremely happy .
The reason .... 'Delivered from Evil , delivered from Blair '
Appropriately it was a lovely day . I was invited to afternoon coffee by the gentleman you see in the picture . He brought me this sunflower ( I love such ) and pictures of his wedding . I missed this happy event due to travel. He and his lady friend after 30+ years dating, married ! Some years back I worked for an NGO where , using my Denglish I entertained the Germans at the weekly auction . He was one of my 'fans'
Today found me out and about on my bicycle . It came on to rain so *Thomas Eck Cafe was ideal . Outside in a Strandkorb there was shelter , delicious coffee and relaxation . Details at the end . Then on to **Mode and Sparen . A real favourite with me . Fantastic clothes at amazing prices . And more coffee . Miss V(L) with a saleslady ( middle ) and another customer . Guess what - I treated my self to a dress in ---- wait for it-- red / white / blue . Already I sense hope for Britain . It's been a full 24 hours .Hope you enjoyed these few 'moments' .

* Thomas Eck Pestalozzistraße 25 ,10627,Berlin ( open daily 8.30 am - 2 am ) licensed Go to :- www.thomaseck-berlin.de
**Mode und Sparen.. Kantstraße 117, 10627

No comments: