Saturday, June 23, 2007

Anna and Helena



This amazing lady is to be seen regularly at Wittenberg Platz U Bahn .
I first got chatting with her weeks ago as I sat exhausted in the heat , waiting for a friend. She hands out discount vouchers for a small eatery in the vicinity . These are popular with the many young tourists . Anna loves her work as she meets people and I was full of admiration at the hours she puts in .Today en route back to the underground there she was . As you can see it had been raining but Anna was at work . She enjoyed having her photograph taken . Yes she will get a copy and yes I will be visiting her for coffee . She has invited me. If you are in Berlin , look out for her . Not only will you get a voucher... you'll receive a cheery smile ,and maybe you too will take a picture of a lady who is a wonderful character , not easily forgotten .

No comments: