Thursday, June 07, 2007

Berlin's Foxy Mermaid .


As you know , furs have been shed and are away for the summer. It's already quite hot and humid here.
In order to make the most of it I've resorted to being a foxy mermaid. Not too difficult given all the pools and lakes in this city . Also the Olympic Stadium open air pool is very near. So each Monday ,Wednesday and Friday finds me there doing my thing for at least an hour. The water is at least 24°c and swimming backstroke to and fro is anything but boring . I took some pictures yesterday,(here is one ). Maybe later I'll add one of the Berlin Mermaid .Not quite as spectacular as the Copenhagen original and --- What ,you may ask do her and I have in common
Answer:- a)water but b) most of all we are both rather accident prone . Put simply :-
Things happen to us ....yet c) we always survive.

PS ) should you be visiting Berlin this Summer bring your swimwear . The facilities here are excellent and to be experienced -

No comments: