Friday, June 15, 2007

Nothing Compares .




Now you see I was telling the truth in my blog of the 7th June . Unlike the Copenhagen Mermaid , spectacular I am not ! Yet the Olympic Pool is .
As usual,early morning found me in lane 8 --PARADISE. Afterwards,a coffee. Then a great chat with a fellow swimmer . What began with a few words over crosswords ( the printed variety ) led to a discussion on all sorts which beat any TV debate . I have him to thank for the tracksuit picture . The blurred head shot , a friend took and the pool shot I did .
The huge structure you can see behind the diving platforms is the stadium used last year for the World Cup....ah ,fabulous memories.
Now I'm off to fix my hair . This tousled, drowned rat image is just not me.

*note to tourists
You can go into the stadium and yes,it's worth it .Much overlooked ,this truly is a 'must see' in Berlin.

No comments: