Sunday, March 04, 2007

Goodbye and Hello




Today I left Gothenburg .Maybe a kilo or so heavier than on arrival and that's not simply my suitcase ! However a good time had been had . One last look at the scene from Radisson and off to the station for a train ride to Copenhagen. By midday the weather was brilliant sunshine. As the train crossed the bridge after Malmo the setting sun was spectacular . So much so that I moved across the carriage to take a picture .... Too late though . In that short time we had moved into a thick swirling misty fog .
On arrival in the Danish capital all seemed as last time ,but soon the noise of police sirens followed by wagon after wagon and one knew that still ,the trouble makers were active in places .
I have read that the little mermaid has been defaced by these layabouts, so plan to check it out .What a pity we have to suffer with what are best described as two legged cockroaches . Have they heard of work ? I wonder ....

No comments: