Saturday, March 03, 2007

Don't say Cheese say Boots !



Today I collected my new boots(by Laura Biagotti) and had a great time at the shop. The owner, seen here ( also yesterday ) showed me pictures of her husband and family . They are , like her ,lovely . Another amazing fact ....she has 27 cousins !
Then it was off to Haga where the coffee shops are superb.Later,yet another sea trip.
Now it's time to get ready for fun. Tomorrow there's a train journey to Copenhagen. Where it seems they are still rioting .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pair of divas having so much fun!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

For sure .. Like does attract like!

Anonymous said...

Me thinks you attract the attention of lots of horny guys!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Ah so you clearly met the odd ball who wanted to stroke my arm in the station + the other who grabbed by toes and squeezed my boot ! Twas in Gothenburg !!!!!!