Saturday, March 10, 2007

Boots are made for --------

 
Posted by Picasa


Somebody asked how many pairs of boots I have in my wardrobe . The simple answer is ,lots .
This little collage shows some you may not have seen. The central boot is one my Laura Biagotti pair (bought in Sweden ). See also middle row R .I've nicknamed my Hells Angel boots and love wearing. Seems men like them too !
Then we have my truly wicked over the knee leather boots (top row centre,bottom row L and R) .These come quite high up the leg ... and are called my Puss in Boots boots ( amongst other names )
The ankle boots (top row R)are both chic and high . Then you see a pair in suede and leather which come just below the knee.(top row L , middle row L, bottom row,centre) Great worn with jeans ..
I took these shots using the self timer.. My photography skills lack a certain something so will leave the rest until my first rate photographer is here .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a truely fantastic piece of art! Miss Vixen, you have such amazing taste, and a wild streak that is so sexxxxy!
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

Now that it what I call a "collection of sexy footwear".
the Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

And, as the saying goes :-
"you aint seen nothing "

Anonymous said...

Aint seen nothing? Now my tounge is hanging out in anticipation!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Down Fido lol