Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Miss Vixen and Sex and The City .....


Once in while there are days when from start to finish it's 'magic' . Today was such. After working,out I went to Beate Uhse, one of Europe's leading 'adult stores'. My reason was to purchase items suitable for a prototype .WATCH THIS SPACE. I wasn't disappointed but for now that part remains a mystery . However as you'll see from the collage I fell for a really amazing sponge .Then perfume was a must have if only for the clever packaging .Next to Ka De We where I joined in a coffee class run by the coffee firm 'illy'. Informative ,colourful ,fascinating and with delicious coffee who could ask for more . Yet more was, literally in store at Pimkie , a fashion shop with low prices and excellent quality .As autumn is here half gloves are needed when cycling .Look at the green ,half fingered I found . Sensational with a black lace removable deco .One very chic , extremely happy Miss V was seen cycling home along the KuDamm .....

No comments: