Saturday, October 06, 2007

A String Of Pearls ...No, Two .




On the 3rd October I mentioned two fabulous lingerie boutiques in Potsdam.
Yesterday found me there and oh, did I have fun ! The choice was sensational and it was a very happy Miss Vixen who rode home . Above you can see a few of the items I bought . This is very much a 'set the mood' nightdress , more so when worn with the pearl string !! Indeed so beautiful is this ivory outfit it can be worn as a dress .
From an early age I've coordinated not just visible accessories ,but undies.Thus it was especially pleasing to find the dark brown series. Perfect under mink.
Yes,I did get more and have some specials on order .....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear writer,

I saw your nice blog by accident. Normally I do not write any comments, but by the sight of one of your latest pictures, i have a technical question, perhaps you may answer.
When i saw the picture of this little white "nothing" with the pearls on, i ask myself how women should wear this?

A reader

miss_vixen said...

Well for sure not on the head or round the neck lol The best things are kept hidden so to speak ! BTW it's not white but champagne ..... another idea ..

Anonymous said...

Dear writer,

thank you for your answer, i thought something in this way and probably you won´t hide breast with. But I could hardly imagine a women could wear it instead of a "string tanga".

A reader

miss_vixen said...

Then clearly you lack imagination..ordont know how some women think lol

Anonymous said...

Lack of imagination is not something one could accuse you of Miss Vixen
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

The pearls suit you Miss V and I for one wouldlove to see you wearing then,admiring from afar,

Dr magic

miss_vixen said...

They certainly are superbly feminine a la moi *s*

Anonymous said...

Pearls with mink, hmmm, now there's something to look forward to seeing you wear for us.
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your new attire Miss Vixen
The Huntsman

Anonymous said...

You are a superb model for such fine extras Miss V
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Ah Huntsman tis you who will need imagination for 'pearls with my mink '..Not public you see lol

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately that's true Miss Vixen, have to leave it to the imagination where you, on the other hand, get to enjoy it for real!
The Huntsman

miss_vixen said...

Your comments + some of your 'censored'items lead me to believe that you will be FINE lol