Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gatow / Kladow Ferry / Wannsee






Today my route went through Gatow .The strange sign re 'Brain Machine Studio' has left me wondering. For now there is just the photograph as proof I actually saw this. Could they,I wonder,help certain rather pathetic politicians ?
Then after a somewhat hilly journey came Kladow and the Ferry over to Wannsee.You can use your BVG bus ticket,it has places for 25 bikes so I was fine . The crossing takes about 20 minutes. [Coffee is available.] Whilst waiting I was greeted by these sensational swans . Once at Wannsee the routes to return are many and varied . I chose to ride through the forest emerging at the Funkturm.( Red Riding Hood eat your heart out ) . Down to Da Nadinos where a wicked wolf fed me a chocolate...Naughty but nice. Then to Schoeller Books. Finally Zaim's for a marvellous Lebanese take away . After 40km no way was I going to start cooking !

No comments: