Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Journey And A Destination.



'Success is a journey, not a destination.'
Ben Sweetland

These words are a great philosophy for life and more .
Right now I'm getting myself in shape for a solo cycle trek.
In short this means a lot of hard work, [see yesterday's post ]
Today the sun shone upon Berlin making The Day Of German Unity that much lovelier.With an Autumn nip in the air, a suitably clad Foxy Lady set off for Kladow Ferry, took a wrong turning and ended up in Potsdam. A journey of 26km from her 'den'. Also not quite as flat as the rest of Berlin . Throughout the journey I saw so much. One delightful discovery,The Russian Colony Alexandrovsky, built in 1825 and now a UNESCO world heritage site is a terrific spot to take a break for coffee plus indulge yourself in Borscht and Pelmeni . The menu is so fabulous I know this will become a regular training route . Once in Potsdam the shops proved tempting. Two sensational lingerie boutiques especially .
Guess where I'm heading back to ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo dear Miss Vixen,

I hope you will return to the lingerie boutiques. Probably you will buy some very erotical clothing. (The pitty: your community wont see when you wear it).

Bye Axe

miss_vixen said...

A Ha .Tomorrow I return and yes you are quite right ONLY I see lol