Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Say it with flowers.


After my last post you all know how much a world minus weapons and war would mean to me. Such monstrosities would never be missed .
Today as I entered the S Bahn station ,my eyes were dazzled by these wonderful colours. The perfume was sensational and I am more than sorry the latter can't be shared with you .
Most florists in Berlin are now run by the many Vietnamese who live here .
They are truly artistic. The young man in charge was too shy to be in the picture but was thrilled I wanted to show his work.
Flowers convey so much pleasure . Take time out to study their intricate forms .
Then maybe purchase one single bloom to present to a person you know . A simple act , but filled with meaning .

Miss Vixen ( Lysistrata's soul sister )

No comments: